Since prior to the Lemurian era, higher-dimensional Cities of Light have interfaced with Earth and her human inhabitants. Since the first initiate had his/her first transcendental experience, humans began to have direct connection to these crystalline cities. Perhaps in a meditation, or lucid dream, the seeker suddenly finds him/herself walking, out-of-body, up a flight of crystal steps toward a beautiful, light-filled, crystal temple. There a Light Being greets the visitor with a gift of a golden staff, or a robe and crown, or a crystal wand. Words may or may not be exchanged. When the visit is complete the person returns to waking consciousness still feeling the energy and Light flowing through the body. These visits bring great joy and encouragement on the path.
The example I just gave is a simple one, compared to the vast possibilities. Yet it is a typical starting point. Further on in one's path, initiations may be given in the crystalline temples. And eventually, the seeker will be invited to come into an entire crystalline City of Light. These Cities of Light are complete with crystalline walls and gates and often large complexes of temples and various sacred geometry forms. I would like to make you aware of a few of the Earth's City of Light locations and of sacred protocol for accessing them.
Mt. Shasta is one of the only two Cities of Light currently anchored at ground level on Earth. So, let us begin our journey there. When I first visited Mt. Shasta, California in 1985, I knew nothing of vortex centers and Cities of Light. Therefore, I was very surprised when greeted by St. Germaine (whom I had not heard of, either.) He lovingly told me the source of all of the major areas of problem in my life and what to do about them. When I returned to the campsite and told my friend, in ecstasy, what had happened, he replied, "Yeah, Mt. Shasta is known for things like that. It is supposed to be some kind of vortex center or something." Well I was convinced! I began regular pilgrimages, during which I always brought a large clear quartz crystal alter, as I was guided to do. These magical visits continued until I moved here October 1988. Each visit was better and more powerful than the one before. On one memorable trip in late 1985, my visual interpretations were altered in such a way that everything I sawÐpeople, rocks, and trees alikeÐappeared slightly geometrically stylized and had numbers written on them. I automatically knew exactly what the numbers meant and had an instantaneous understanding of the major historic details in the life of each person or nature object. I even dreamed in sacred geometry and numbers, without words, as if they were an old and totally familiar language. St. Germaine was there to provide personal life guidance as well. It was in December of 1989 that I finally found out with whom I had been speaking all those years. By then I had experienced two or three of the type of crystal temple visits of which I spoke earlier.
In 1988, just prior to moving here I had my first experience of seeing a large Crystalline City of Light hovering about a half mile above the peak of Mt. Shasta. In the beginning I saw it only from the outside. Beings of Light from the sacred city would communicate with me, take me through activations, give me healings and meditations to do, or just send me love. I was being prepared for the deeper experiences to come. At that time the Ascended Masters Retreat space, inside the tallest of the two peaks, had existed for quite a long time. It looks like a gigantic cave with a dome-ceiling and a fire place in the center. Sometimes the Ascended Masters would gather at a long table. At other times they would sit around the fire, or stand in processional form. At times there was talking, even group discussions, while at other times we met in silence. Each visit was different, and continues to be.
Anyone can call on the Ascended Masters of Mt. Shasta and ask for permission to come into their Retreat. If admitted, an Ascended Master will come to take you in. You will be greeted by male and female Ascended Masters dressed in long white robes. The Ascended Masters Retreat is also the gathering place in Mt. Shasta for the Great White Brotherhood: a mystical order of Light Beings, both human and higher-dimensional, who are working on behalf of Earth's spiritual awakening and ascension. When you find yourself inside, try not to have expectations. This will allow you to be receptive to what the Masters deem appropriate for you at that time. You may meet only one being or many. You may notice other humans around or not. Remain open and receptive.
From inside the Ascended Masters Retreat, you may request admission to the Intergalactic Federation of Light meeting room in the upper quadrant of the smaller peak of Shastina. To my understanding, this space was anchored in Mt. Shasta in 1993 shortly after the City of Light was anchored down to 5000 feet elevation. Prior to March of 1993, the City of Light of Mt. Shasta had remained above the mountain. It was anchored at ground level during the full moon of that March, with the greatest depth of snow fall on the mountain in this century. I was strongly pulled to drive up as far as possible that night with a friend. At about 5000 feet, we both felt an incredible surge of Light and energy and knew we had gone through a portal of some sort. A mile or two further, another surge and a rarification of the energies ensued. At that point I tuned in and asked the Ascended Masters, clairaudiently, what was happening. Jesus Christ replied immediately by appearing to me and telling me to expand my clairvoyance to see the mountain as if from a distance. I saw, at once, a giant Lightship surrounding and containing the entire mountain. Jesus told me that he had called me to come up the mountain and be a part of the anchoring of the City of Light into ground level. We would be inside the City of Light at a fifth-dimensional level all the way up to our destination at Bunny Flat. He said that at tree line, the sixth-dimensional levels would begin. Eventually the entire physical city of Mt. Shasta and the surrounding area would be anchored as a living City of Light. But this would take many years. He went on to say that Mt. Shasta would be the first physical city to operate by consensus and higher law.
That night on Mt. Shasta was as magical as any I have ever had. The crystalline rays of Light were visible to both my friend and me. We felt as if we were truly in sacred communion, or satsang, with God. Temple pillars were being lowered at varying elevations, geometric buildings were being lowered into place. Jesus said that the depth of snowfall was being used to anchor the sacred geometry. Snowflakes have a natural crystalline geometric structure which creates the physical grounding for higher-dimensional crystalline energies. Once the City of Light was anchored into the snow and into the Earth below, it would remain and continue to deepen and expand, even when the snow melted.
Since that time, an Ascension Temple has been anchored directly above the Shasta peak. It is an elongated cone that becomes a spireÐcrystalline, of course. When you enter from its lowest point near the peak of Shasta, you are energized and your lightbody activated. Sometimes, first-time visitors do not get to move all the way through the upper tip of the spire; sometimes they do. When you are lifted through the tip of the spire, this Ascension Temple is a portal into many other places, including: Shambalah, a Venusian City of Light, the City of Light of Machu Picchu, and others. Where you go is a very individual thing and determined by the guardians of the Ascension Temple.
Also beneath Mt. Shasta, is a Lemurian City, which has its own temple complex. Again, your admission and personal experience there is very individualized. Many visitors to this Lemurian City are greeted in the round courtyard of the temple complex. It is a very social and joyful place complete with a large fountain, lots of flowers, and benches. The Lemurians tend to hug more than the Ascended Masters and other guides do. You may be invited to tour their homes, library, or a specific temple. Just enjoy!
On February 8, 2000, I was greeted in a morning meditation by many members of the Dolphin Star Temple Higher Council of Light. Dolphin Star Temple Mystery School is the one for which I have been the founder and channel. On our Higher Council are several Ascended Masters, the Pleiadian, Sirian, and Andromedan Emissaries of Light, two Karmic Board Masters, Goddess Antares, Hathor and the Hathors (her helpers), Sekhmet, Isis, Thoth, Osiris, Ptah, Maat, Ra, and An-Ra, and three Elohim: Elohim of Divine Love, Elohim of Divine Grace, and Elohim of Divine Innocence. This system is a contemporization of one of the ancient mystery school systems that existed in Lemuria, Atlantis, and ancient Egypt. The Masters who approached me on that day informed me that we had built enough multidimensional Light and anchoring of higher-dimensional energies, that we were being given our own Inner Sanctuary inside Mt. Shasta.
The Dolphin Star Temple Inner Sanctuary is now part of the Mt. Shasta City of Light. It is a small complex unto itself, as well. In order to journey there, invoke, three times, the guardians of the Dolphin Star Temple Inner Sanctuary of Mt. Shasta. Tell them you would like to visit the sanctuary and receive any light activations or healings that are appropriate for you on your spiritual path. You do not have to be "in the mystery school" to be welcomed there. The complex has a central Ascension Temple, a Higher Council meeting room, and a library containing pertinent records from the Halls of Amenti, and the Alexandria Library in Atlantis. There are many healing rooms and Chamber of Light rooms in which you can receive energy balancing, Ka activations for embodying your Higher Self, nervous system healing, and all of the Chamber of Light sessions listed in The Pleiadian Workbook.. You will be shown by guides which ones you can use and how. There is also a social and music area that looks like a courtyard. A large fountain is centrally located in this courtyard. If you step into it you will drop through a portal into the courtyard area of the Lemurian Temple complex.
Mt. Shasta is one of numerous sacred sites on Earth that houses a Temple of the Sun. The others of which I am aware are: on the east side of Mt. Kilauea on the Big Island of Hawaii; beneath Uluru (formerly called Ayer's Rock) of central Australia; the Great Pyramid of Giza in Cairo, Egypt; the Tor in Glastonbury, England, site of ancient Avalon; Palenque in Mexico; Machu Picchu in Peru. These seven sites are also chakras in Earth's thirteen chakra system. Temples of the Sun have traditionally been used as places to hold ceremony on the Equinoxes and Solstices to assist humans in aligning with the Divine Plan as it is calibrated with our time cycles (which correspond to orbital cycles). In other words, we realign ourselves with our place within the cosmos, our soul's purpose, and Earth and universal Divine Plan through our connection to our local Sun.
Prior to physical birth in each lifetime, our souls pass through the Sun. Inside the Sun, we leave an imprint of time-released encodings of our purpose for the given lifetime. The Sun also imprints our souls with the cocreated Divine Plan for Earth during our upcoming lifetime. When we do ceremony with the sunrise, high noon, sunset, and midnight aspects of the Earth's daily orbit, we realign with these encodings. You can also look at the Sun, at any time, and ask the Sun to assist you in attaining your goals, while breathing the sunlight into your body and chakras. As we progress through life and complete goals, the Sun releases new encodings to us, through its rays, that impulse our next goals to be activated in our lives. This sacred relationship has been honored in most indigenous cultures throughout time in various spiritual practices.
Lake Titicaca, another of Earth's chakras, contains a crystalline City of Light beneath its deep waters. To many seekers who have experienced Lake Titicaca, the City of Light seems more like a space station than a city. That is because, like Mt. Shasta City of Light, it is both. These Cities of Light serve as posts for many higher-dimensional Light Beings from other star systems. Lake Titicaca is the main headquarters for the Intergalactic Federation of Light. This Intergalactic Federation is comprised of members of the Andromedan and Milky Way Galactic Federations of Light. Milky Way and Andromeda are twin galaxies, also called cosmic twins. Other Intergalactic members are from the Great Central Sun, including Elohim, archangels, Supreme Beings of numerous galaxies, and even large sections of the universe. Centrally located in the Lake Titicaca subaquatic complex is Great Central Sun Temple that connects to the Earth Star Crystal at the center of Earth at its bottommost point. From the tip of its cone-shaped spire, in the the center of this large dome-roofed temple, is a portal that opens into the Great Central Sun. This Great Central Sun Temple literally anchors the Earth's connection to the Great Central Sun and to Divine Source.
The other Earth chakras are located at: Mt. Denali, Alaska; Mt. Fuji near Tokyo, Japan; Mt., and Lake, Batur in Bali, Indonesia; Table Mountain near Capetown, South Africa; and Delphi, Greece. Each has its own City of Light, with its own function, as do all thirteen Earth chakras. At this time, Mt. Shasta and Lake Titicaca are the only two Cities of Light anchored at ground level. The other eleven are etherically located above the physical chakra sites. If you choose to explore these, ask in your meditation, or before going to sleep, that the guardians of the particular crystalline City of Light you wish to visit to come and take you there if it is in your highest good at this time. It is inappropriate to rush an initiation or access to high frequency, multidimensional places unless you are properly prepared and it is your right timing. That is why the crystalline Cities of Light have guardians to assure your safety, and maintain the purity of the sacred space. If you ask three times and receive no response then it is not the appropriate time. The guardians and masters will come for you when the timing is right, once you have made a request.
Many crystalline Cities of Light and individual etheric temples exist beyond what I have named. Just trust that when it is time for you to experience them, your guides will make sure it happens. When physically visiting an Earth chakra, greet the Ascended Masters, overlighting devas, and guardians of the sacred space. Tell them you have come to commune with the Light Beings in the City of Light and receive from them whatever is appropriate. Also let them know that you would like to experience and honor the sacred purpose of that space, and ask permission to enter. When this sacred protocol is followed, it tends to open your multidimensional access to the beauty and Light more deeply. It is also traditional in many spiritual cultures to take a gift. Perhaps nuts or chocolate for the nature spirits, or a small amount of cornmeal or whole grain. Only leave crystals when specifically guided to do so. Otherwise they may not be appropriate for the site. I love to carry spring water from Mt. Shasta and pour a small amount into water sources in other sacred sites to create a sharing and linking of the sites. Whatever you do and wherever you go, approach in the spirit of honoring and sacredness and the gifts you receive will far outweigh those of the taker. Happy spiritual journeying!
13 Chakra Correspondence to 13 Earth Chakras and to 13 Dimensions
As third-dimensional incarnates, in the process of enlightenment, ascension, and return to Divine Flow with All That Is, we are learning all of the ingredients that form the Matrix of Divine Flow. Each new aspect of this matrix that we perfect and embody moves us closer to Divine Flow. Earth is also in an evolutionary transition back to Divine Flow, just as Her inhabitants are. Like you, the Earth has thirteen major chakras that spin, and are often referred to as vortex centers, or vortices. As you ride through time and space on this planet, the Law of Divine Correspondence is always in effect. Everything that you do has impact on Earth, and vice versa. As your chakras open, clear, and become enlightened, their is a corresponding effect upon Earth's chakras. And, correspondently, as the Earth chakras awaken and function in their higher purpose, they impulse you and all humans with their energy.
This reciprocal, interdependent relationship is enhanced and expanded with conscious intent. Therefore, as you align with the Earth chakras, you receive as well as give to the process of individual and planetary awakening and return to Divine Flow. In addition, the thirteen chakras have a direct correspondence to the thirteen-dimensional system. Your body and chakra system are a microcosm of the macrocosm of existence. The Earth is also a microcosm of the Universe. Even this galaxy is a microcosm of the macrocosm. The more intricately you examine every aspect of Creation you will find this Divine Correspondence applies to everything. We are, indeed, an aspect of Oneness, a cell in the body of God/Goddess/All That Is. Therefore, as you return to Divine Flow an aspect of All That Is is healed and returns to Divine Flow. And even more remarkable, every other cell in this vast body of Oneness is impulsed with the potential for complete healing and return to Divine Flow as well.
The illustration on page shows the location of each of your thirteen chakras as well as their correspondence to the chakras of Earth, and the thirteen dimensions. Review these locations and their correspondent Earth and dimensional relationships prior to doing the meditation. This will enable you to focus on the meditation devoid of confusion.
In the meditation that follows you will be bonding with your Higher Self through your thirteen chakras. Then you will link with the thirteen Earth chakras. Before beginning the meditation I would like you to be aware of the functions of these chakras as well. The first chakra, at the bottom most point of your aura, is called the Earth Portal Chakra. Its function is to allow Earth energies into your field and help you ground and feel your connection to the planet. This chakra corresponds to the first dimension which is the mineral kingdom.
The second chakra is a three-ring chakra that floats beneath your feet. It is called the Earth Transducer Chakra. Its function is to filter the Earth energies coming in, and to transduce the frequency and the nature of the Earth energy. This brings the energy into rapport with you in your body in present time in a usable form. This corresponds to the second dimension which is the realm of bacteria, and simple-structured, purely instinctual life forms.
Your root chakra at the base of your spine serves to bring the energies from the Earth Transducer into your body for actual bonding with the Earth, and feeding your body with Earth energy. This chakra rules your relationship to your body and to Earth. Your root chakra corresponds to the third-dimension, the realm of humans, animals, and plants.
Your sacral center, or fourth chakra in this system, is your sexual center and the center that experiences sensation, and emotional response to life. It is also your clairsentient center, or the place that enables you to feel energy from other people, nature, or even from your guides. This chakra corresponds to the fourth dimension, or the astral realm of both dark and light energy. The fourth dimensional plane is the plane of feeling, thought, thoughtforms, fairies, elemental, astral entities, and the feeling aspect of your dreams. Your astral body is fourth and fifth dimensional.
Within your body there is an extra chakra located at your navel center. It serves as an umbilical to your Higher Self and to Holy Mother. This navel chakra is also directly connected to your physical birth and connection to your physical mother. It corresponds to the fifth dimension, the first realm of lightbody and form. The fifth dimension is home of the Cities of Light, Ascended Masters, many archangels, and overlighting devas. It also holds the realm of the dark control lords, the satanic realms, and astral control groups. When you have dreams in which you are giving and receiving healing, attending classes with other Light Beings, or traveling through space, you are having fifth-dimensional experiences.
Next is your solar plexus chakra, or power center. This chakra holds issues of power, will, ego versus true self-identity, self-esteem, and interaction with others. It corresponds to the sixth dimension of geometry. Everything in existence is held together by geometric patterns. Without sixth dimensional correspondence, nothing could be held in form. Christ consciousness is the name given to consciousness of the sixth dimension.
Your heart chakra is the seventh chakra in this thirteen-dimensional chakra system. Of course, your heart is the center of love for self, nature, God/Goddess/All That Is, and every other person or thing that you love. It is also your center of self-worth that comes from feeling your own essence. Your soul is located in your heart chakra and holds your essence energy and connection to your Higher Self, and spirit. The seventh dimension corresponds to your heart chakra and is the realm of Divine Sound and movement of energy and light via sound. In your soul the Divine Sound of your soul essence, or you soul's musical tone, is held. It is intended to vibrate a little channel that extends from your soul to your throat chakra, called your inner voice channel.
When your throat chakra receives the sound and frequency of your soul energy through your inner voice channel, it is intended to activate your throat chakra to self-expression and creative expression. Everything you say, every sound your make, all creativity, is intended to be a spontaneous expression inspired by your soul via your inner voice channels. This corresponds to the eighth dimension of movement as expression of light, color, and consciousness.
Your third eye chakra relates to self-image, all aspects of seeing, and how you interpret what you see. If you hold judgment, fear, blame, respect, admiration, or neutrality toward anyone or anything, this is what you project onto what you see through your eyes and third eye. Unless you can look through innocent eyes, devoid of preconceived ideas, your third eye cannot be open. Because projections about reality create veils; and you see through these veils. Your third eye corresponds to the ninth dimension, the realm of prismatic reflection of color and light generated by essence consciousness.
Your crown chakra receives higher-dimensional energy and translates it into thought. Whether that higher-dimensional energy is negative or divine depends on your boundaries and spiritual growth. Your crown also holds all of your current lifetime goals, your essence and past life connection to all spiritual matters and spiritual beings, and your spiritual beliefs and affiliations. The tenth dimension corresponds to the realm of soul families, oversoul, and you in relationship to Creation and Creators as an individuated conscious being.
Balancing the chakra beneath your feet, there is a three-ring chakra that floats above your head, called the Cosmic Transducer Chakra. Its function is to filter and transduce cosmic, or higher-dimensional, energies that you receive. Your Cosmic Transducer contemporizes past life energy, connection to and information from guides, Akashic Records information, and your ray energy into utilizable forms that are in rapport with your goals, your body consciousness, and your spiritual connections in present time. This above the head chakra corresponds to the eleventh dimension. The eleventh dimension is the realm of Archangels, Supreme Beings of planets, star systems, and galaxies, and the secondary group of Elohim.
Your twelfth chakra is located at the topmost point of your aura, above your head. It is called your Cosmic Portal Chakra. Its function is to receive your cosmic connections, Akashic Records information, and energy ray. It also bridges the gap between your human self and your multidimensional hologram, once you have restored that connection through permanent bonding with your Higher Self, and by creating a Pillar of Light to the Great Central Sun, and Divine Source. The twelfth dimension corresponds to your Cosmic Portal Chakra, and is the realm of Creation and Creators. The Holy Mother and Holy Father, and the highest Elohim are twelfth-dimensional beings who exist in their individuated consciousnesses, and yet experience Oneness and interdependence with All That Is.
Containing all of your other chakras and all aspects of your consciousness on all dimensional levels is your thirteenth chakra. When you connect with it the focus is just above your aura. This thirteenth chakra corresponds to the thirteenth dimension, which is the realm of Oneness, or Divine Source. This thirteenth chakra corresponds to the Divine Law: "The whole is greater than the sum of its parts." It contains all of the other chakras, and yet, in and of itself, it is more than just a container of the others. It is your consciousness of Oneness, or the place in which all aspects of yourself exist as a single expanded consciousness. It is your chakra that connects you to Oneness with All That Is as well. On the thirteenth dimension the same Divine Law applies. When everything in existence is in a state of Oneness with no autonomous distinctions, this is the thirteenth dimension.
When doing the thirteen chakra bonding meditation with Higher Self and then with Earth chakras, you will use golden infinity symbols of light to make the connections.In doing so, you are aligning with the highest purpose of Earth and acclimating to Earth changes and pole shifts in a manner that produces the most gracious impact possible. The next chapter, Creating Your Pillar of Light to the Great Central Sun, is really a continuation of this one. I suggest that you read both chapters and then do the meditations back to back. If you cannot hold focus for that length of time, then do them individually. I will include instructions for that in the next chapter.
Following is the Thirteen Chakra Meditation:
1. Close your eyes and find a comfortable position.
2. Invoke, "In the name of the I AM presence that I AM I call on the Dolphin Star Temple Higher Council of Light to anchor the Crystalline Pillars of Light from the Cities of Light around and through this room, anchoring it as a Sacred Dolphin Star Temple in the Cities of Light, where only that which is divine may enter, and all that is less than the divine, which is illusion, must leave now."
3. Take deep breaths, using your breath to bring yourself deeply into your body. With each inhale call in you own divine spirit to fill the holy temple of your body all the way through your head, torso, arms and hands, legs and feet. With each exhale imagine that you are releasing all of the tension, energy blocks, pain, and numbness that are keeping you from being fully present. Inhaling your Holy Spirit, exhaling tension and blocks. Breathe deeply enough that you can feel the skin expand around your feet and toes, and your fingers with each inhalation. When you have opened your entire body with breath, move on to the next step.
4. Draw your aura in or push it out, whichever is needed to extend your auric field to just about arms length around your body. Imagine that your aura is shaped like an egg and extends two to three feet above you, below you, behind you, in front of you, and to either side. Use your breath and your intention to draw your aura to fill that space.
5. Give yourself a new grounding cord made of whatever color of light feels appropriate to you. Send your grounding cord from your lower body to the Earth Star Crystal at the center of Earth. Ask the devas of the Earth Star Crystal to connect you exclusively to the highest potential future, and to the Christ Consciousness, of Earth.
6. Ask the Pleiadian, Sirian, and Andromedan Emissaries of Light to place an Interdimensional Cone of Light above your aura, aligning you with Divine Truth, and assisting you in clearing all ego and illusionary energies.
7. Ask the Sirian Emissaries of Light to anchor above your aura the Evolutionary Cone of Light to align you with your highest purpose according to the Divine Plan.
8. Ask the Andromedan Emissaries of Light to place above your aura the Intergalactic Cone of Light, aligning you in a Pillar of Light to the Great Central Sun of All That Is.
9. Call upon your Higher Self of the Light to fill your Tube of Light from the topmost point of your aura, around your spine, to the bottommost point of your aura. (See illustration page ) Take a deep breath in through the top of your aura, and into your crown, filling your Tube of Light with your own divine consciousness. Breathe from your crown all the way to the base of your spine filling your Tube of Light. Breathe and send your Higher Self energy through your Tube of Light until it is filled all the way to the bottommost point of your aura.
10. Now call upon the aspect of your Higher Self of the Light that has a full lightbody form. Ask your Higher Self to come and stand in front of you and place the palms of its hands on yours. As you begin to feel your Higher Self's presence, and the contact with the palms of your hands, breathe the love and light up your arms into the heart. When your heart chakra is full and overflowing, allow that love and light to fill your whole body.
11. Imagine that you can look deeply into the eyes of your Higher Self. See the love and beauty in those eyes. Realize that, "These are my eyes. They belong to a higher me that I am in the process of embodying." Let your Higher Self know that it is your intention to become One with all aspects of your Higher Self, until there is now longer a sense of you and Higher Self, because you are a single consciousness. Ask your Higher Self to work with you continually until you have accomplished this goal of Oneness.
12. Ask your Higher Self to stand behind you now facing your back. Focus on your thirteenth chakra area just above your aura, and ask your Higher Self to send an infinity symbol of golden light from its thirteenth chakra to yours.
13. Call for an infinity symbol of light from your Higher Self's twelfth chakra, the Cosmic Portal Chakra at the topmost point of the aura, into yours. Use your breath to draw it into your chakra.
14. Ask your Higher Self to send an infinity symbol of light from its eleventh chakra, the Cosmic Transducer just above the head, to that three-ring chakra that floats just above your head.
15. Next draw in an infinity symbol of light from your Higher Self's crown chakra into your crown chakra breathing and filling your crown chakra with Higher Self energy.
16. Breathe in another infinity symbol of light from your Higher Self's third eye into the back of your third eye. Breathe until the energy is all the way into the front of your third eye, overflowing the third eye with your Higher Self light.
17. Draw an infinity symbol of light from your Higher Self's throat chakra all the way from the back of your throat chakra into the front.
18. Next ask your Higher Self to send a golden infinity symbol from its heart chakra into the back of yours, breathing light to the front of your heart chakra, through your soul area in the center of your chest.
19. Breathe and bring in an infinity symbol from your Higher Self's solar plexus chakra, into the back of yours. Breathe the energy all the way to the front.
20. Next ask your Higher Self to send an infinity symbol of light from its navel chakra into your navel from behind, filling your navel center, like an umbilical to your Higher Self.
21. Bring in an infinity symbol of light from your Higher Self's sacral center into the back of your sacrum, breathing the energy forward to the front.
22. Now bring in a golden infinity symbol from your Higher Self's root chakra, at the base of the spine, into yours.
23. Call upon your Higher Self to send an infinity symbol of light from its Earth Transducer Chakra beneath the feet, into your three-ring Earth Transducer Chakra beneath your feet.
24. Last call in a golden infinity symbol from your Higher Self's Earth Portal Chakra to your Earth Portal Chakra, at the bottommost point of your aura.
25. You may already be noticing that the Higher Self's lightbody is beginning to blend with yours. Use your breath to consciously increase that bonding with your Higher Self until your entire body and aura are fully blended with the lightbody, and auric field of your Higher Self. Full body breaths with help.
NOTE: You may choose to end the meditation briefly and then continue. I advise continuing now if possible.
Linking with Earth's Thirteen Chakras
1. Say the following invocation to the Guardians of the thirteen Earth Chakras: "In the name of the I AM that I AM, I call upon the Guardians and Overlighting Devas of Light of the thirteen Chakras of Earth. I call upon the Guardians of the Crystalline Cities of Light located at Earth's thirteen chakra sites, and ask that you assist me now in aligning with, and acclimating to Earth's polarity, orbits, and electromagnetic field." Take a few seconds to breathe deeply as this alignment is being made.
2. Continue your invocation to the Earth chakra, and City of Light, guardians and Overlighting Devas: "Assist me now in aligning with the highest Divine Plan for Earth and her people. I wish to connect only to the highest sources of Divine Truth, Love, and Light at each of the thirteen chakras of Earth. I ask that each of the Earth's thirteen chakras may register that I am a human being embodying my Higher Self of Light, in the process of becoming the Christ that I AM. I ask that all of the healing, awakening, and remembrance that I have experienced be registered in Earth chakras, taking nothing away from me, and giving an imprint that will benefit all of the human's on Earth in their own awakening. So be it."
3. Now bring your focus to the chakra at the bottommost point of your aura, your Earth Portal Chakra. From that chakra send a golden infinity symbol of light to the center of the vortex of Lake and Mountain Batur in Bali, Indonesia. Ask to connect with only the highest source of Divine Light and Love and Truth. Repeat this affirmation: I command that this Earth Chakra be held in the Light and protected in the Light from this point forth. I also command that all black magic and control energies be permanently removed from these sacred sites."
4. Continue sending golden infinity symbols to each of the Earth chakras from your chakras in the following order. Repeat the affirmation from step 3 at each Earth Chakra once the infinity symbol link has been made. Link to:
a. Table Mountain, South Africa from the three-ring chakra beneath your feet.
b. Uluru, formerly Ayer's Rock, Australia from your root chakra at the base of your spine.
c. Mt. Kilauea, Hawaii from your sacral chakra.
d. Delphi, Greece from your navel chakra.
e. Mt. Fuji, Japan from your solar plexus.
f. The Tor in Glastonbury, England from your heart chakra.
g. Palenque, Mexico from your throat chakra.
h. The Great Pyramid of Giza from your third eye.
i. Mt. Denali, formerly Mt. McKinley, Alaska from your crown chakra.
j. Mt. Shasta, California from your three-ring chakra above your head.
k. Machu Picchu, Peru, South America from your Cosmic Portal at the topmost part of your aura.
l. Lake Titicaca, Peru and Bolivia, South America from just above your aura.
5. Remain in meditation as long as you like, or continue with the Pillar of Light meditation in the next chapter.